Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I have a Carisma 1.6 GLi automatic. The "N" Neutral light on

Customer Question

I have a Carisma 1.6 GLi automatic. The "N" Neutral light on the dash started flashing. It allowed me to put the car into gear and drive home with the "N" light flashing. What is the problem?

I am still awaiting an answer

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

I'm so sorry you have been waiting all this time ..

But don't worry when this light starts to flash and you don't have any big drivabiliy issue then you can keep driving until you can get to a transmission repair shop .

This "N" light flashing is to let you know that the management system has encountered a malfunction within the transmission system .

Need further assistance then please let me know .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg

All you have to do is have the transmission shop hook you up to a scan tool to check for the malfunction code .

This code will help you know what has gone wrong, and what has to be repaired or replaced to rectify the flashing "N" light