Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Hi. I have a Mitsubishi Outlander Diamond 2008 with 100,000

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Mitsubishi Outlander Diamond 2008 with 100,000 on the clock. The clutch appears to be slipping slightly in 5th and 6th gear when accelerating away hard/fast. It is due into the garage on Friday, but if it is a new clutch could you give me an approx cost of repair. Thanks.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
kit UKName is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This repair at the dealers can cost anywhere from £800 - £1000.
and the clutch kit has an updated kit as the original had a problem .

With you having 100.000 miles your car has most likely the new clutch system fitted, as these where known to fail at 30.000Miles ??

If you are going to do this job then check at your local auto parts department for the clutch kit ..

Or you can get them at : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MITSUBISHI-OUTLANDER-II-CW-Clutch-Kit-LuK-624-3276-33-/291063661169?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AMitsubishi%7CModel%3AOutlander&hash=item43c4bf0271

This kit has the updated fork and release bearing for £250.00..

Then the labour you will have to ask your local garage as each garage has its own price some work by the hr and others for the job..

Need further assistance then please get back to me.

Rgds Greg