mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my 2.5 starts no problem it will run all day sitting once you

Customer Question

my 2.5 starts no problem it will run all day sitting once you drive it, it will cut out but will start again do you think this is the o ring on the fuel pump cheers leon
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought you had experts online how come I've not had an answer my car is a 1992 pajero auto

Hello Leon, I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Although we do have many Professionals online, we need to locate the right one for you, which could take some time. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time? Thank you for your patience, Shantal