Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

i have a 2007 FE84 canter, the truck will rev only to 2000rpm,

Customer Question

i have a 2007 FE84 canter, the truck will rev only to 2000rpm, we cleaned the EGR, checked all electric plugs, engine management light has come on - any direction ??
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

If the engine management light has come on, then you will have to get hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool to check what malfunction codes you have , from the codes you will then know what has malfunctioned to cause you this problem.

Could be anything from a MAF sensor to a cam or crank sensor . ,the malfunction codes will tell you .

Get the codes and get back to me if needed.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg