mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Help please. Have recently bought a Mitsubishi Exceed Pajero

Customer Question

Help please. Have recently bought a Mitsubishi Exceed Pajero 2.8 TD 1994 Import I am having a problem with no power getting to the glow plug relay or to the glow plugs. Have replaced the relay, glow plugs and bus bar. Is it a fuse that has blown if so where would the fuse be situated. And what size fuse is it 10, 15, 25 or higher like an 80 amp.

Vehicle will start once warm, and will start for rest of day.

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,