mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi any answers to my problem with the 4x4 Mitsubishi Pajero

Customer Question

Hi any answers to my problem with the 4x4 Mitsubishi Pajero Exceed 2.8 TD 1994 no power getting from Glow Plug Relay to Bus Bar and Glow Plugs
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Disconnect the temp sensor and then switch on the ignition ,do you now have power to the Glow plugs ..

Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Greg,

Can you tell me where the temperature sensor is situated please.

I am no mechanic so this is all new to me. If you have a pic would help. Unfortunately the weather here is terrible raining and I don't relish standing on one leg getting wet.

Ken

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.

Hi Ken .

Temp sensor is on the top front edge of the cylinder head will be the sensor with the two wires not with one ..

Greg