Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I am looking for a sat nav for my Mitsubishi grandis 2.0 DI-D

Customer Question

I am looking for a sat nav for my Mitsubishi grandis 2.0 DI-D 07 plate which after market sat nav unit will be compatible with my car?
Or which sat nav model will be compatible original or after market?

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i am willing to continue to wait for an answer.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I would like to continue with the search. Thank you

Thank you for your patience, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi here is a link to where you can get this system for your car .

Copy and paste this in your browser:

http://mitsubishi-grandis.sgpetch.co.uk/pages/accessories/detail/model=157/category=sat-nav/accessory=Smartnav+Inc+1st+Connection/id=11827

Get in touch with them for more information .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Greg
Thank you for the reply, I have found that link but the sat nav I am looking needs to be in the dash where the information for the radio and information mpg etc.
Also the third picture in the link is not descriptive enough and does not show you what type of system it is.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

Okay then go for the original .may be a lot more expensive like $500 with shipping .
Have them price the system with $100 for shipping and customes so you don't have to pay .

Here is the link :

http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-mitsubishi-grandis-dvd-player.html

Kindest regards Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Greg
Can you tell me does that mean I will loose my information display?
Also my original mp3 / CD player will not conflict with the new system as they both will have a CD player,
Is there any systems where you have the sat nav display only very similar to what you get when you buy it from Mitsubishi garage
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
If its just the sat nav system you need why not take a Tom Tom or do you need it original screen only

Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would prefer the original screen with DVD unit (that's hidden away) don't want tomtom because another device I will need to carry around and if forgotten by accident can cost me a lot of money to replace glass etc
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Will get back to you will see where we can get a replacement screen.

Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi ..

Okay get in tiuch with this site they will let you know if they have the replacement parts if not they will be able to locate this for you.

http://www.autovillage.co.uk/car-parts/part-request

If they can not find one then you may have to replace the whole system.

http://www.chinajiaho.com/mitsubishi-grandis-62-inch-high-resolution-800480-touch-screen-car-dvd-gps-navigation_p2681.html

Kind regards Greg