mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Our O4 outlander was jump started in the summer, and we had

Customer Question

Our O4 outlander was jump started in the summer, and we had immediate problems when the car de accelarated it cut out and as the car is automatic it caused problems and we was towed home along with the caravan.

Our machanic serviced the car but it is not running smooth. Also the car is fine when starting but will cut out when car is put in to gear before the car has warmed up. Then when we try and start the car it sounds like it struggles. Like the battery has no juice.

We have had a new battery and air flow metre and the problem remains also the central locking system has changed.

Any ideas as we are at a wits end and running out of money
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any type of warning lights coming on at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No warning lights on sorry for delay