Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Hi,ive been doing a little welding on my shogun,took the leads

Customer Question

Hi,ive been doing a little welding on my shogun,took the leads off the battery,when finished i put the keys in ignition turn it the dash lights came as usual turn further to start,all lights went out,now nothing works at all.Is it a fuse,if so where is it?thanks
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Please check the battery connection first , a bad connection on the post will cause this problem .

Clean with sand paper on the inside of the battery clamp and the battery post .

Then with a volt meter check the battery voltage a fully charged battery will have 12.6 volts , and low charged battery will have 12 volts and less.

On the positive side of the battery is a small fuse box with a 80amp fuse check the fuse and connection .

Do this then please get back to me if needed.

Rgds Greg