mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Mitsubishi L300 chassis cab (fitted with a Hymer camper

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi L300 chassis cab (fitted with a Hymer camper body) year 1982. I need to replace the front brake discs which are identified as Type FS 16 in the manual. The dia.is 232mm 5 stud fixing. As yet I have been unable to find any on the WEB, Do you know where I can source some, or if it is possible machine-down discs of 255mm dia. or if this type of disc was fitted to another make of vehicle.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi are you still looking for information on the disc that you need ,and will you be interested in having them
Sent in from abroad .

Rgds Greg