Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

After charging my Shogun battery the ASC light does not go

Customer Question

After charging my Shogun battery the ASC light does not go out. Is this a big problem
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, this is not entirely uncommon with a weak battery.

So first thing you want to do is get a good battery installed and see if the fault clears itself. If not the steering and G sensors may need to be recalibrated. Usually that is NOT the case, but have seen it on other models.

So like a said, start with a good battery and go from there. If the light remains, you will need a full function scan tool to recalibrate the sensors and/or view and clear the faults.

thanks.