Mike
Mike, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

my l200 is a poor starter and will not rev untill its warmed

my l200 is a poor starter and will not rev untill it's warmed up for 2/3 mins, the pulgs are okay as are the injectors, any help pleas.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

happy to wait thanks.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX to help..

Haver you straightened out the kink you refer to and retried??

To - do you have any diagnostic test results at all you can give me ?

Rgds, MIKE......................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no results to give you sorry, i'll try straightening the kink, thanks for your help.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply...

Thats ok - As you say yes - clear the kinked pipe - and see if that cures the issue for you... you have to deal with the obvious first -

Then - if you still have the fault, you will have to have the pump / timing checked... Its rather ominous that they said what they did... they evidently feel there is an ongoing issue there.. again - you have to deal with that / check that out.

If they are not really into these vehicles- and dont have the correct equipment -then I would suggest to locate and use a local Diesel specialist - who have all the equipment to check and set the pump timing - that could well be your whole issue.

Let me know how you get on or if you need anything else though -

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience: Tech Expert