mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi I have purchased some fender flares for my 3 dr pinin but

Customer Question

I have purchased some fender flares for my 3 dr pinin but am struggling to fit the front ones. The mount on the body which screws the wheel arch liner are right where the clips should go. What am i doing wromg?
Sarah
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.

Hey there Sarah, I am going to try to help you with your fitment issues.

Can you tell me what year model Pinin your fitting flares too?

Secondly did it come factory with flares and your replacing them with a different style or size flare? or are you fitting flares to a pinin that came without the factory flares?

Let me know please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's a 55 reg, 2006 model. It didn't come with the flares factory fitted but are an after market fitting (OEM).

The rear ones are perfect.

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, the side holes aren't going to be there obviously because the OEM fenders are different for flared versions, but those can be drilled for the side clips.

Now the bottom holes at the fender liner sounds like your issue. Can you take a picture and show me what your running Into?