Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

I need to get car seat covers for 2 diffarent Mitsubishi Monteros

Customer Question

I need to get car seat covers for 2 diffarent Mitsubishi Montero's -
1 is a Montero GLS 2011 model and the other is a 2007 Montero GLS
I am looking for sturdy material covers.
Please can you advise me where I might get these from ..amazon?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Katy,

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, sorry you have been waiting so long for a reply.

If your looking for a VERY durable, VERY high quality seat cover than get Wet Okole seat covers for your montero. They can take all the abuse you can give them and they look and fit REALLY good. They are a bit pricey though but will meet your expectations.