Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

hi i have a 2006 l200.i just changed the battery and now

Customer Question

hi i have a 2006 l200. i just changed the battery and now my key fob will not open or lock the doors. is there a reset for the key fob. thanks tom

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Tom,

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Tom try this reset first and get back to me if this does not work .

Locate the diagnostic connector, 16 pin connector normally under the dash near the drivers right knee.

The earth the top left pin(Pin #1), simply run some wire from here to a solid piece of bare metal under the dash.

Close all doors

Turn ignition switch to ACC position and then back to OFF 3 times within 10 seconds

Doors should lock and unlock

Press remote lock or unlock button once

Press lock or unlock button twice within 10 seconds

Doors should lock then unlock

Repeat within 1 minute for any other remotes you wish to program.

Remove earth wire.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg