mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hello. I have a Shogun sports 2.5 tdi. I have a transmission

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Shogun sports 2.5 tdi. I have a transmission problem. The green 4x4 light keeps coming on. The garage has changed all the sensors, changed all the oils. But still the green light flashes, and when I slow down there is still the groaning sound, I now have the ASBS light staying on. I have googled and found that other owners have, or do have this problem. Can you please advise because its now becoming very stressful. Brian Beech
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Brian,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Brian,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Brian,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.