Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Mitsubishi l200 57 PLATE .OIL leak from trotle unit

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

The only way for oil in the throttle body is due to a leaking turbo or engine compression blow by.
This is where the engine cylinder compression gets low and you have to much engine compression getting past the compression rings on the pistons ,which in turn will push oil into the inlet system , pull the inlet hose off the throttle body and if you see oil in the hose and the throttle body then this is your problem ,then pull the hose down by the turbo if this is covered in oil suspect leaking turbo, no oil and clean then do an engine compression test .

Need further assistance then please get back to me.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg