mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have an oil leak from my Mitsubishi shogun which my garage

Customer Question

I have an oil leak from my Mitsubishi shogun which my garage cannot find, so far they have replaced two parts, one a main seal and the other I am not sure what it is. could you give me a trouble shooting guide or tell me what I need to ask my garage to give you a better handle on the problem so you may be able to help please? the main fuel pump went last year and it cost us the thick end of £3k so I am quite anxious that the pattern is repeating, they could not find the problem last time at first either
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Can you tell me if the oil leak is coming from the front of the engine or rear ,side etc what color is the oil .

Which engine is fitted ?? 3.2L

Rgds Grge