Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

my 2002 2.5 diesel Mitsubishi shogun has had the glow plugs

my 2002 2.5 diesel Mitsubishi shogun has had the glow plugs checked OK,diagnosed with air in fuel system, replaced filter and topped up with diesel bled the filter engine run ok for a few minutes then engine cut out again, hard to start again what do you recommend I try next ? I notice at the bottom of this page that Mitsubishi mechanics are on line now can you help please.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Check the fuel tank for signs of diesel leak ,tank will be wet ,you will not always see fuel dripping on the floor as the leak is very small but the suction feed line may have a small hole where it will suck in air and mix in with the fuel causing you the problem you are having .
This is a typical issue ,where the tank has to be dropped and the hose replaced.

Check there first with this being the most common issue for this problem.

If you should need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me .

Kindest regards Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience: All Japan made models