Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Hi I have a mitsubishi canter on 2007 3500kg 2.9litre it keeps

Customer Question

Hi I have a mitsubishi canter on 2007 3500kg 2.9litre it keeps holding back and going into limp mode had loads of mechanics look at it and they can't find the problem turbo is boosting ok
The fault code is air mass flow sensor but have put a brand new one in it still the same problem it has gradually started loosing power so sluggish what's the problem someone help me

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I haven't had an answer yet if not I won't my money back

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. However if at anytime you would like me to close your question, please let me know.

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, Thanks for the question.

Does the MAF code return, even after the new sensor?

Let me know please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes same fault code
Just found out its an injector can that cause the problem ?
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
An injector can cause similar symptoms, but you still need to figure WHY the MAF code is present.

You may have damage to the harness or connector and not the sensor itself.