mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi, I have a 2005 3.2 did and the air con is not working, the

Hi, I have a 2005 3.2 did and the air con is not working, the fuses are ok. When you operate the switch the clutch on the front of the pump pully is not operating and I was wondering if there any common problems.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

From what you are describing the clutch itself has failed which is a common issue on these vehicles. To correct this issue the compressor will need to be replaced.
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.