Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Hello I bought a Mitsubishi Delica Super Exceed

Hello I bought a Mitsubishi Delica Super Exceed 2.8 Automatic Diesel 1995 The diff was noisey(growling) I had it exchanced with one I bought on ebay, Now it whines when I take the power off. I do not want to buy another diff on ebay which may be no better.(the garage I had fitt the diff said so) Is there somewhere I can buy a reconditioned rear diff? and maybe exchange the one I have had fitted? Regards ***** ***** XXXXXX

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Benita,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I await the experts advice.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Buying s second hand diff is always a problem , you are always better off getting a used diff at your local junkyard they will give you a warranty and replace if you have a problem.

The new diff you got on ebay has a problem due to bad pinion bearings or loose pinion bearing preload, and almost never by bad ring and pinion gears.

Find a good shop that overhauls the diff,s they will also give a warranty .

If you still need further assistance then please don't rate, just get back to me with the reply button, and I will get back to you or inform another expert to assist.
Also there is no extra charge after accepting .

Kindest regards Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience: All Japan made models