mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

have 2004 mitsubishi express head has been re done rings replaced.

Customer Question

have 2004 mitsubishi express head has been re done rings replaced. mechanic had it running well last friday went to pick it up sat but would not start could it be a wire come loose.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, sorry for your delay.

When you say the truck won't start now, I am assuming that the engine turns just fine, but won't fire over?

Have you checked for spark/fuel to see which one is missing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

mechanic has checked all that all ok engine cranks over but won't fire was running well the day before

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
If he checked "all that" then which one was missing please? If you have fuel, spark, compression the engine will start. So your missing something.

Ask the mechanic what he was not getting while cranking and we can continue from there.