Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

tail lights on trailer/1993 paj not working, where is fuse

Customer Question

hi where do i find the fuse for the rear lights on a 1993 pajero please th e lights on my trailer are not working, indicators are, noticed also rear lights not working on vehicle 

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, the fuses should be located under the bonnet, should be a 10a fuse on the right column of fuses about midway down the row.