mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi just bought 2005 shogunsport blowing black smoke and very

Customer Question

Hi just bought 2005 shogunsport blowing black smoke and very slugish when u first pull away smoke is continous have read about egr valve this has already been blanked off could it be over feuling problem and if so what does need doing to resovle problem
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE.. Im happy to help you...

Please just tell me if you have had any tests / checks done at all other than the Egr issue..

Too - what mileage does it have?

Do you have any fault lights on at all?

Rgds, MIKE........................................