mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

How do I check if my 2004 Shogun 3.2 D-ID LWB Elegance is low

Customer Question

How do I check if my 2004 Shogun 3.2 D-ID LWB Elegance is low on the back end. We have recently purchased the vehicle and although a new MOT was on the vehicle the rear shocks were found to have gone and have now been changed but it has not improved the height. Currently we are unable to tow as the correctly fitted tow bar is 3 inches lower than the one on our 1994 Pajero which sits at the correct height for towing. When the springs were changed the shocks were not. Can you help?
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
I'm unsure why you unable to tow with a 3" difference? Can you explain further please?