mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi.. We have a l200 2006 common rail. have just changed the

Customer Question

Hi.. We have a l200 2006 common rail. have just changed the cambelt and balance shaft belt, now it will not start!. suspected possible damage to the CKP as this was removed, so replaced the CKP sensor still no joy, nothing else was touched, suspect damage to the wiring, checked all wiring to the CKP and surrounding wires, nothing obvious, have scoped the CKP and getting a good signal on cranking, have checked the fuel pressure and a good 7000psi, noid lighted the injector plugs and no signal!, scoped the injectors whilst plugged in and get a signal only when the glow plug light illuminates on initial turning of the key it attempts to fire then just dies and signal is lost, this will not do this if the glow light doesnt illuminate! suspect possible immobilizer issue?? central locking does not work, only have a standard mitsi key no fob..... checked key programming and it says it is programmed, NO codes are pinging up on the Verus pro only AT codes, it is MT.. :/         the cambelt has been off and on again half a dosen times to double check the timing marks.. they are bang on..

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still no joy. Would like a reply asap please!! Thanks

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still need help!!

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Continue search please...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would still like some assistance if anybody can be found.

Thank you for your patience and for getting back to me. I will continue to search for the right Professional to assist you.

However should you wish for me to close your question and reverse your charges at anytime, please let me know.