Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

I have a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2L Diesel LWB. I am trying to

Customer Question

I have a Mitsubishi Pajero 3.2L Diesel LWB. I am trying to locate the MAP/MAF, IAT, CTS and O2 Sensors. Is it possible that this model doesn't have O2 Sensors? I see only EGT listed along with some others. Are there any diagrams that I could look at? Tried Google but to no avail. OBD2 Scanner is not showing any readings for 02 Sensors. Need to adjust the 02 sensors in order to decrease fuel intake to increase my HHO efficiency. If you could outline categorically where all the mentioned sensors are located and or at least explain how the system works if without the 02 sensors, that would be helpful. Thank you.

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Santal,

I will wait a little while longer as I don't know the answer yet. Thanks

Thank you for getting back to me. I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

However, should you wish for me to close your question and reverse your charges at anytime, please let me know.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Here is a good book of information on the way your 4M41 engine works and runs.

Please click here ..

please get back to me for further assistance with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service button this way i can help you or suggest another expert .
Kind regards Greg