Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

Good afternoon, I have a Mitsubushi L200 4life. When the vehicle

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I have a Mitsubushi L200 4life. When the vehicle is driven over 30 mph there is a vibration coming from underneath the vehicle. On the front offside driveshaft there is a slight amount of grease showing I wonder could it be a driveshaft problem? I changed the wheel bearings on this side of the vehicle but this has made no difference and the old wheel bearings appeared to be ok. The prop shaft and centre bearings appear to be ok as well, I wonder have you any ideas?
Willie
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, thanks for the question.

Generally a vibration at speed is caused by the prop shaft or the tires being out of balance or out of round.

Have you had the tires road forced balanced? or looked to see if you have any spots where you notice a thrown weight?

Let me know please and we will continue.