Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

The sunroof on my 2004 shogun does not close flush with the

Customer Question

The sunroof on my 2004 shogun does not close flush with the roof line but sits below the roof line by about 5-6mm,the glass is in position,any ideas please?
regards keith
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Keith,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It would appear that I have asked an awkward question and the experts have no answer or what to look for otherwise I would have had a reply of some sort.Thats my thought

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi .

Can you fully open and tilt the roof and only have the problem with the closed position .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes the roof will do both functions only when you close the roof does it stop below roof line .I have had a look for any restriction or loose parts but there appears to be nothing obvious.

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

Try the relearning process in the repair sheet below .

This may help .But first check the the glass is not loose on the runner ,when the window thinks its in the closed position push up on the glass and see if its lose ,if loose let me know.

If you need further assistance with this issue then please let me, get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg