mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi! Which bigger/more powerful engines will fit a 2001 Shogun

Customer Question

Hi!
Which bigger/more powerful engines will fit a 2001 Shogun Sport 3.0 V6 petrol auto please?
Thanks,
Alun :)
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Alun,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have I paid for this answer?

Alun :)

Hello Alun,
Thank you for getting back to me. I'm the moderator for the category your question is in, and I am the person who is helping you get an answer. So although you have already made a payment, it is not for my responses to your question. I will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The 3.5 is the biggest engine that will fit your vehicle, howver in order to install this engine the ecu will need to be changed as well.