mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Driving my mitsubishi L200 yesterday and it just stoped thought

Customer Question

Driving my mitsubishi L200 yesterday and it just stoped thought it woz out ov diesel but wen the RAC came put diesel in still wouldn't start after a while got it started but as soon as it's started it cuts back out av u any idea wot may be wrong please........thank u
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
From what you are describing, this issue is consistent with the vehicle jumping time which causes these symptoms and without warning. The timing needs to be checked as a first step.