mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have 2005 shogun sport which has a sunroof but the framework

Customer Question

I have 2005 shogun sport which has a sunroof but the framework which supports the glass has rusted out so now sunroof leaks because the sunroof seal attaches to the metal and not the glass is there a cheaper solution to this as to replace sunroof glass support framework is just reddiculasy priced as the glass is bonded to the metal framework which would most likely brake on removal I have tried breakers and what they supply is just as bad or worse than what I already many thanks ***** *****
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
are you wanting to continue using the sunroof? if so the frame will need replaced.
If you don't mind not using the sunroof anymore there are ways to prevent leaking.
let me know please.