Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119

How do I get my head light out I have a L200 animal 2006 I

Customer Question

How do I get my head light out I have a L200 animal 2006 I have un done the bolts but some thing is hold it by the wing
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Jake replied 3 years ago.
Let me know if you figured this one out, or still need assistance please.
There should only be 3 bolts if I recall correctly, which it sounds like you have removed. If you have the headlamp adjustment motors you will need to disconnect that plug as well.