Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Hi , I have a mitsubishi Pajero sport 07 , Yesterday the

Customer Question

Hi ,
I have a mitsubishi Pajero sport 07 ,
Yesterday the glow plug light on the dash failed to illumunate and the jeep became very hard to start.
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Glow plug system malfunction .

On this system you can hook up a dealer level scan tool and put the glow plug system though a automatic diagnostic test .and also check for glowplug malfunction codes .

You may only have a problem with the engine coolant temp sensor .

To save money on buying parts not needed like maybe glow plugs on asumption have a diagnostic test done , this will point you in the right direction to where the problem may be .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue .

Greg