Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Hi I have an older DElICA with the 4D56 motor, I have just

Hi I have an older DElICA with the 4D56 motor, I have just had a major overhaul and now have a hollow but noisy knock or almost like a suction of air knock that I can stop by covering or partly covering the air intake , can u help ,Thanking u Re Danny
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Danny,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi Danny

This is a fuel injecor issue, one or more of the injectors are not giving the correct amount of fuel.

Remove the injectors and have them pressure tested .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue .

Rgds Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience: All Japan made models