mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my 2001 shogun pinin radio display stays on when I switch the

Customer Question

my 2001 shogun pinin radio display stays on when I switch the ignition off and remove the key this happened after I drained the battery leaving my lights on. I've now charged the battery but the display still stays on and I'm concerned this will drain the battery again. How do I reset it so the display goes off? It's a Navigation Radio CD and Cassette system
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
To reset the display, you will need to disconnect the battery for 15 minutes and then reconnect the positive end and then the negative end.
If this does not reset the system it will have to be reset with a diagnostic tool.