Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

brake lights working but no tail lights. changed fuses and

brake lights working but no tail lights. changed fuses and bulbs. mitsubishi pajero pinin 2.0
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Check and see if the dash lights are working if not have the light switched checked as this is normally the problem .
The complete multifunction switch will have to be replaced .

If dash lights are working then check the rear tail light bulbs if bulbs are okay you will have to back trace the line from the tail lights to find the short in the wiring harness . check the wiring under the carpet on the drivers side from front to rear there you will find a plug this could be the area of malfunction .

Please get back to me if you need further assistance with this issue But please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg