Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

7.5 tone Mitsubishi cusp canter I have a big problem with

Customer Question

7.5 tone Mitsubishi cusp canter I have a big problem with brake pedal first press goes all the way down I replaced master cylinder , servo, loud sensing valve, streped all calipers none seized and bleed system using 5 litres of fluid and still the same can any one help
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Clamp off all four brakes with a hose clamp at the top part of the hose then press the brakes, if the pedal still drops to the floor check the weight, brake pressure proportioning valve .(did you bleed this ,on the rear axle before splitting up to the two rear brakes )

If the above is good have the master cylinder checked again .

If pedal is tight and hard check the hoses and calipers again check that the bleed nipples are on the top and not on the lower side . on some its easy to have the calipers on the wrong side .

If you have ABS bleed this first .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rating , so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue or offer assistance with another expert .

Rgds Greg