mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

mitsubishi shogun 3.5 gdi fuel pressure

Customer Question

I have bought a mitsubishi shogun 3.5 gdi petrol its 2001 model done 74000 miles on the clock,its having power issues you take off your foot from gas its ok for few second you press the gas paddle again and it judders and wont even touch 10mph. I was been told by the garage that its a fuel pump which is fitted in the engine so they replace that too still same issue and i dont wanna keep on spending money without even i now what the actual problem is with the car need urgent help.Thanks
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?