mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

HI THERE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK , MY SPACE STAR 1.3 WHEN AM

Customer Question

HI THERE I WOULD LIKE TO ASK , MY MITSUBISHI  SPACE STAR 1.3 2002. WHEN AM DRIVING IT IS A BIT HARD TO SELECT 1ST,2ND AND REVERSE GEARS.THEY ARE A BIT HARD TO GET IN TO GEAR AND THE GEAR STICK IS A BIT JUMPY WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING.SOME PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT IS THE BUSHES THAT IT COULD BE  OR THE LINKAGE, GARAGE PUT IN 2ND HAND GEAR BOX LAST YEAR, ANY IDEAS THANKS?

Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI THERE SHANTAL I AM GOING TO TAKE IT TO GARAGE SO I DO NOT NEED THE ANSWER THANKS VERY MUCH.