mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mike I have a Shogun 3.2 DID 07 plate, it starts and idles

Customer Question

Mike I have a Shogun 3.2 DID 07 plate, it starts and idles ok when you rev it up and it drops back to idling speed it cuts out but can be restarted straight away, it doesn't do it all the time any ideas
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long response.
From what you are describing the issue that you are having is consistent with a failing fuel injector which is common and results in this issue. What i would suggest is to have the fuel injectors balance tested which will show the failing injector.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would diagnosis find it