Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

Have sufferred intermittent total brake failure ( brakes not

Have sufferred intermittent total brake failure ( brakes not responding at all) on my 2003 reg Mitsubishi Spacestar 1.9 litre D-iD.happened twice after 1 week interval ? local garage checked brakes and said nothing at all wrong. Do you have any ideas what could have caused this?

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Continue working please.
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please close the question, and reverse charges. Thank you.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

If you still need assistance then answer this for me .

When does this happen after a long drive , after hilly area driving .when the system is hot .

Or any time without warning ..when cold or hot .

Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don,t need any more info thank you, ***** ***** it out myself. I Appreciate that my question was probably unanswerable and have no issue with my expert. Thanks
Okay thank you ,what did you find .Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I found brakes in fact were OK. The problem is I believe with my right leg and ankle, ie a medical problem.
I am not dissatisfied with your service, thank you

Thank you for getting back , sorry to hear of this medical issueyou have hope you will be okay and this is just a passing issue.

Would you like to rate good or request a refund .

Kindest regards Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm happy to rate Good thank you.

Hi .

Thank you, ***** ***** a great week.. if you have a problem let me know and i will be happy to assist.
All the best an get well fast .

Kindest regards Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience: All Japan made models