Greg
Greg, All import japan models
Experience:  All Japan made models
29331485

How do I program keyless entry mitsubishi ASX? as one is not

Customer Question

How do I program keyless entry mitsubishi ASX? as one is not working, it has a new battery
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

If you have the original keyfob then replacing the battery it should still work unless its a replacement key fob.

Replacement key fobs have to be programmed with a diagnostic scan tool or key and keyfob programmer .

You local locksmith can do this ,cheaper than the dealer .

If the original key fob is not functioning after replacing the battery then you need to have this tested and possibly reprogrammed ..

Please get back to me if you need further assistance with this issue But please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

There is no on board programming system .not like the older models could be done ,a tool is needed.

Kind regards Greg

Kind regards Greg