mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

How do I remove and replace a drivers side wing mirror on a

Customer Question

How do I remove and replace a drivers side wing mirror on a 59 plate L200 Trojan? Thanks in advance...Steve O
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello Steve,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Steve,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello Steve,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have managed to do this myself....

I want my money back as I'm NOT impressed with your site.

Can you confirm you have re-funded my money?