mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My wife's Mitsubishi Shogun Pinin has a light coming on on

Customer Question

My wife's Mitsubishi Shogun Pinin has a light coming on on the dashboard with either SCS not on or SRS with a beeping noise. Is this something to worry about?
Brian Manson
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Brian,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Shantal

I'd like to continue waiting please.

Brian

Hello Brian,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Hello Brian,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi Brian.

Are you still in need of assistance with this issue .

Is the SRS light on or flashing first then on solid ..

Any other warning lights ON when the engine is running .

Greg