mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Jake I have just purchased a canter 3.5 ton truck, is it possible to up grade it to 5.5

Customer Question

Hi Jake I have just purchased a canter 3.5 ton truck, is it possible to up grade it to 5.5 ton or even 6.5 ton
Regards Steve
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Steve,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Shantal
No I have not got any further with the situation and have not yet found an answer.
Yes please I wish to continue to wait for an answer.
King Regards
Steve
Expert:  Jake replied 2 years ago.
Steve I apologize for the delay, but the question is actually pretty complicated here. These trucks came in SO MANY different variants in suspension, chassis, and engine between markets that just knowing which ton truck you have isn't sufficient enough to make a good call on the possibilities. Give me as many details you can on your truck and i'll see what I can do to help you out.