mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 54 Shogun Warrior 3.2 DI-D Auto. My problem is my

Customer Question

I have a 54 Shogun Warrior 3.2 DI-D Auto. My problem is my wheel drive indicator lights. I always drive it in 2H, when it snowed recently I used 4H and drove it for about 3 hours on & of. When I changed back to 2H the two top lights continuously flash. I have tried everything with it, changing all the way up and then coming back down. turning it off & then on again, driving in reverse in a straight line but all to no avail. If I drive it in 2h with the top lights flashing after about 20 minutes all the green lights go off and the centre orange light comes on. I booked it in to my local garage they had it for 2 days and couldn't sort it out!! Any ideas what the problem is most likely to be? I drive it at the moment in 4H with all green lights static and it is okay.

Category: Mitsubishi