mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have got a l200 animal 07 plate and theres something

Customer Question

Hello i have got a l200 animal 07 plate and theres something running the battery dwn in 2days any ideas what it could be please?
jon
Category: Mitsubishi
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Jon,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello Jon,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi Jon .

Do you still need assistance in finding the parasitic draw on your battery .

Greg