Jake
Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
Experience:  Experienced collision repair technician, Pulaski Tech graduate and DSM hobbyist.
20440119
Mitsubishi

L200 WARRIOR 08 YEAR STUCK IN*****

Category: Mitsubishi
Shantal-Mod, Moderator
replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

I SHALL CONTINUE WAITING.

Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic
replied 2 years ago.
hey there, thanks for patience. What happens when you attempt to change the 4wd selector?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

IT IS COMPLETELY STUCK IN 4H. IT IS A SUPER SELECT GEARBOX. IS IT SAFE TO DRIVE ON ROAD IN 4H AND HOW CAN TRANSFER LEVER BE MOVED?

Jake, Mitsubishi Mechanic replied 2 years ago.
is the lever completely stuck?
if so you need to remove the console to access the selector base plate where the lock pin comes out and jams the shifter up. make sure the dowel is in place and remove the cover plate. Put the cover plate back on and make sure it moves freely before installing the console back.
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

THANKS. WE SHALL TRY THAT.